STANDARD FONT LICENCE: QUICK OVERVIEW
• G-Type fonts come with a licence covering use on up to 5 devices (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet etc) as standard.
• If a licence for more than 5 devices is required you'll need to purchase an appropriate multi-user licence.
• A separate webfont licence is needed if you're looking to embed a G-Type font into web pages; contact us for details.
• 3rd parties requiring access to the font software must purchase their own licence.
• Contact G-Type to arrange custom licences for Corporates and larger organizations (involving global, multi-site & 3rd party usage).
• You are permitted to embed the font software into documents & PDFs in Print and Preview format only, subsetted where applicable.
• Editable embedding requires a separate licence, contact G-Type for details.
• You must never share or post G-Type font software as downloadable files anywhere on the Internet.
• You are not permitted to modify, convert, edit, re-name or change the font software, including using tools to create webfont formats.
• You are not permitted to use any element of the font software to create derivative work or to use it as a stylistic basis to make a new font.
• You are not permitted to rent, lease, sub-license, re-sell or re-distribute G-Type font software.
• You are not permitted to install the font software on a web server for use as part of an application, product or software service.
• You are not permitted to bundle, include or embed the font software in products, software or devices for commercial distribution, e.g. games, apps, eBooks, phones and other software or hardware products; contact G-Type to arrange the appropriate licence for this usage.
• You are permitted to convert the font software into static images, vector outlines, bitmaps & graphic files (e.g. eps, gif, jpeg) for use in logos, presentations, documents & web pages.
Please refer to the full End User Licence Agreement (EULA) for more comprehensive terms and conditions covering standard desktop use.
Visit our licensing section for more comprehensive information about font licensing.